Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's this blog about?

I believe our country is in trouble. The only way we can pull ourselves from the cliff is to work together and help each other.

Although this blogs title is Protect Our Freedom - this won't be a single issue blog. Protecting our freedom encompasses several areas that in my opinion work synergistically towards that goal. 

This is born from my own research with companies that I have personally done business with and think are the best in their own industry. Thus I've vetted them for you. I will tell you straight up any positive or negative experiences. Although my own opinion, this will shorten your own research time and send you in the right direction. You don't have to follow my advice, use it and do your own home work. You may not agree with me but please before posting something negative - check them out first!

I'm going to attempt to draw together several areas. People have told me that to be successful, I should specialize in just one area, becoming an expert - or "the go to guy."  I thought long and hard about this and the bottom line is, I don't care about my popularity. I want to share my findings with you - help you solve problems I've had in my own life. If I help you, then I've achieved success.

I'm going to direct you to sources from how to solve your own personal legal problems, to how to protect yourself and family from violent attacks, and many places in between. Personal Freedom means just that. The way to look at this is to reverse it and ask yourself, "who or what is trying to take away my freedom?" This is who I'm going to help you fight.

Thanks for being here. If you have any question, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to respond quickly.
Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment